WOW! It is almost Christmas. I been wanting to sit down and compose different blogs, but I just haven’t been able to compose a thought. I know some of you may want to know about our vacation. I thought I would give you a list form of update –
- Disneyworld – fun, great weather, long days, little overwhelming for the little one, and everybody hands-up!
- Beach – relaxing, too much food, and the girls loved snorkeling
- Hannah turned 15 – birthday party fun and wow she starts driving in 6 months.
- Homeschool Christmas Drama and District Honors Band – Canceled due to snow – Hannah was sad.
- My birthday – Got the FLU! Great gifts from hubby and the girls.
- Dave Koz and Friends – SURPRISE! great concert with great friends (B&R)
- Pictures with Santa – another fun year with kids who liked Santa and those who didn’t
- Children’s Choir – Rae had a solo and she did a wonderful job.
- Gotcha Day Today! Hard to believe it has been two years.